Thursday, June 28, 2007

Que sera sera [Whatever will be,will be]

My tune: Yellow by Coldplay


Have you ever loved and lost somebody? Well, yes. I have loved. And yes, I lost him. He went away with Mr. Death.

Pappy Uranayski is gone.
My Shitzu brother is dead.

And its breaking my heart knowing that I will never get to see him grow up. He died at such a tender young age. He's life was abruptly robbed away from him.

To get the gist of this tragic moment, let me tell you the story. My brother-slash-dog, Pappy, was brutally murdered by my other dog. Actually, he was not murdered. He was ruthlessly slaughtered by the monster dog. The monster dog I am talking about is my 9 year old Wire-haired Duschsand, Gambi. Its such a shame because Gambi is particularly mine [Usually, dogs in our family are owned generally by our family but I am the prime owner of Gambi.Gaah.].

My parents found Pappy's blood-smothered body in the waterway of our house. They saw Gambi with her eyes reddened and his fur wet with water [probably, water from the waterway] . My mom described Gambi as somewhat out of herself, as if the dog's on drugs or something. So there you go.. We dont need the CSI to get to the bottom of this crime. That filthy, wicked dog killed my baby.

But to tell you, its not the first time that something like this happend. Gambi has a record of killing her fellow kind. A year ago, she did the same thing with our Japanese Spitz, Barbie. It really makes me wonder how come Gambi became a criminal dog like she is right now. I was never short of giving her a belly rub, or showing her some puppy love.

I guess dogs are dogs. They dont know what they're doing.

Today was the first day of living life without Pappy. I surely missed the way he licks my smelly socks the moment I arrive from school, the way he runs like a rabbit and the way he barks with his puppy voice.

He will surely be missed and remembered forever. And the day of his death will certainly go to the record of the saddest days of my life.

Pappy Uranay H. Hajimaru
[We named him a Japanese name]
March 2007-June 2007
Where do dog souls go when they die? 'Cause I'd like to be with my dog in the After Life.
--the chronicler

No comments: