Thursday, June 07, 2007

Poor Miss Hilton


My tune: Stupid girls by Pink



How sad for miss Paris Hilton. She's going to jail. Actually, she is already behind bars. She turned herself in 2 days earlier. Her glamorous life will be put on hold for a little while, I guess.Here is her mug shot. Her mug shot's kind of weird. Agree? Its as if she's happy to go to jail or something. Hahaha.She is all made up, wearing make up and her hair is even in a one sided look.

Ive seen the mug shots of other celebs who went to jail, and trust me, they all looked like.. uh.. wasted. But Paris? Paris will always be Paris.

All good things must come to an end for her. Miss Hilton going to jail is a testimony that a life taken for granted will end up topsy turvy.

Its such an irony that a lot, and I mean a lot of teenage girls treat her as their role model. Some even want to be like her.I am a teenager myself but I am in no way seeing her as a role model. Well, I used to like her. I loved her fashion and the way she does her thing.I wouldnt even miss an episode of her reality show The Simple Life. But its all in the past.

Paris is materialistic and "money-oriented". And people that like her are likewise materialistic and "money-oriented" . Like the saying goes, birds of the same feathers, flock together. Well, Paris Hilton fanatics, look at your role model.Is she still glamorous now that she's in jail? Is she still glamorous now that she's out of her designer clothes but in orange-colored suits that inmates wear?

Obviously, the answer is no. Du-uh.

So girls, open your eyes. Paris' footstep is not a good path to follow.


No comments: