Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Thinking Over



My tune: Remember by Allister
thanks Shiela for introducing the band to me :)



The countdown is almost over. In less than 48 hours, I am going to bid goodbye to my Junior life and say hello to Senior-ness. Its a bit funny though since my last post was all about my Junior year and how unwilling I am to move on from it..And just all of a sudden, my mind changed and Im already looking forward to the school year that's ahead of me. After much thinking and reminiscing, I guess I've made up my mind to let go, break free and move on from the previous year. I've stopped worrying whether Senior year will be as memorable as junior year. After all, I believe that senior year will be twice as great as junior year because our class is much closer and "chummier" with one another than before. You see, our class is not just a group of students crammed in a four-walled classroom. Our class is a one, big, happy family. Am I right classmates? Or shall I say.. family-mates? Hahaha. :)

I am very delighted that school is about to start in 2 days . I am becoming restless of just staying at home together with my parents and eating microwaved popcorn with them. I am sooo over my summer vacation and I really do want to be in school right now. Hard to believe but I am serious.I want to be in school.

But I am not particularly ecstatic towards the first day of school. If you have read my sidebar, which is in the right side of your monitor, you'll see that I pretty much dont like first days of school. I am not quite sure of the reason why. First days of school just give me that bizarre, inexplicable feeling which I dont really like. Plus, I can't sleep on the eve of the first day of school. Maybe, just maybe, the reason why I dont like first days of school is because I have a trauma of it. Back in elementary, my first days of school were miserable. Usually my friends were in other classes so I dont have any friends to be with during that day.I was normally left out. So..maybe that's the reason why I dont like that day.It reminds me of my tragic past.[<---Emo]

Let's have a flashback. Here is my blog post exactly one year ago. It's about my thoughts and expectations towards my first day of school of that year. Its from my old blog.




School Jitters

June 12, 2006



Unfortunately, (with a little bit of fortune) the day after tomorrow will be the first day of school. It’s the big day. And probably the loudest day of the whole school year. I can already imagine how the day will go. People here and there will be screaming excitement at the reunion with their friends and have the adrenaline rush of it all. I plan to be fashionably late and create a grand entrance to make a first impression. Is that right? Hahaha. No. Seriously. I want to be a bit late so when I arrive, I won’t be looking for my friends since everyone is already there. Yaay. I don’t want to wait, you know.


I am not that thrilled to be in school again. But I'm used to the thought that sooner or later, I will be stuck in a classroom so might as well be open to the idea. whatever. Wait, what attitude is this?? I want to be in school!!! ... and study..er.. and stay up late studying... uhm.. do assignments and be frustrated. YAAAY! Back to school..Back to school..Back to school.

taken from http://the-makebelieve.blogspot.com




[Reading that one year old post makes me realize that the way I think and write really changes as time goes by.]

At present, I dont really expect much to happen on my first day of school. True, I expect that its going to be a really loud day but I dont expect any magical thing to happen. I am just going to reunite with my friends, see the new students [and check out if they're cute], do some school stuff and go home. That's what Im going to do on that day.

For the rest of the days of the school year, I leave them all to my Lord Father God. I know, I really really know, He has soooo much extraordinary surprises in store for His senior daughter. And of course, for you too.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Now here is something for you to think about: What do you expect from our Senior year?Leave me some comments and your answers. Thanks ya'll.

PS. To my dearest friend Nadine. I hope you'll get over that freakish guy and everything will turn out well for you. Mwah.

No comments: