Sunday, June 24, 2007

If looks could kill

My tune: nothing. Just the sweet sweet silence

I just thought of doing something fun in a Sunday night so I visited myheritage.com and tried their face recognition thingy. You upload your picture and they find you a celebrity look-alike. Try it, its fun. Here's what I got.












I got Kate Winslet twice as my celebrity look alike! Seriously, I beg to disagree. I dont think I have a look alike on this planet. Hahaha. Some of the celebrities that they say I look alike are Gwen Stefani, Audrey Hepburn and Dakota Fanning. Man, they made me laugh. They're liars.
Oh well, just for laughs I guess.

Why dont you try it then comment me about who do you look like after. This is going to be fuuuun. :]

___________________________________________________________________

Its my mom's birthday tomorrow. Ya'll know that since my sisters left for college, I have lived alone with my parents. I had a lot of time getting to know "the adults". I said in my earlier post that it's dreadful to live with your 'rents but now, I take my words back. True, there are moments where they kind of blow your mind and drive you crazy but its normal in a parent-teen relationship.

I used to really really dislike my mom. I actually hated her. But it's all in the past now. I love my mom, despite how loud and bossy she can be. :] Happy birthday.

No comments: