Thursday, June 14, 2007

Energy boosting prayer


My tune: Need You here by Hillsong



"He gives power to those who are tired and worn out; He offers strength to the weak."


Isaiah 40:29



It has just been two days since school started and I am already tired, worn out and weak. Perhaps my body is still adjusting to the sudden change of my daily activities. I was so used to bumming around, doing nothing at home during summer that my body is now in a state of shock with the active lifestyle I now live.

When your body is weak and exhausted, it immediately affects more than just the physical aspect. My body being out of energy definitely affects my spirit. I become irritable, indifferent and passive towards school. Oh nooo! This is bad news.

I know I am not alone. You are tired too. We all need a boost of energy . When we are tired with our heavy burdens, we need to focus and come to our King up there. So I dedicate this post for my prayer to Lord Father God to give us, His stressed children, that extra boost of energy that is very much needed.



Lord Father God,


We are weary, tired and exhausted. School seems like an energy-draining place for us. It is just the second day of school and almost all of our powers are already drained. We wake up each morning with a heavy feeling. Our bodies are giving up, but with your blessing, our souls are still fighting it. Lord God, I pray with a hopeful heart that you will make our bodies and souls strong and zealous. Make us stop complaining and make us endure the stressful days that we are about to face.

Father God, now that we are seniors, there are many demanding trials in store for us. Shower us with Your undying love and grace and give us strength to prevail over the greater challenges, harder tasks and tougher duties that we will come across.

Please Lord Almighty, assist us in our difficult subjects. Make our minds awake and open during Algebra class and most especially in Physics class. Do not let us daydream, or sleep or be distracted in any way.

I also pray for all of us to make use of our time in a smart way and make our final year in high school, a well-spent and extraordinary year.

We are thankful You blessed us with less "terrorizing" teachers this school year. Please let them speak and teach slowly for the benefit of everyone.
Lord God, I ask you to please hear my prayer.Amen.

How about you? Mind sharing your prayer for this school year? I would be glad and ecstatic to read them. Thanks a million. :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Special greeting: Happy happy happy sweet sixteenth birthday to my once-lost-but-now-found good friend, Coxy.mwah.

No comments: