Sunday, July 08, 2007

Oh ehm gee!!

My tune: You set me free by Michelle Branch

I am feeling ecstatic right now. After one whole week of being separated from my one and only love, I am back in its arms once again. Yes, yes. My internet connection is alive and kicking. I was so lost and depressed without it. [exaggeration implied]

Anyhoo, that is not just the reason why I am feeling head over heels happy today. There are a lot of things to be happy about. First of all, I made it to my school paper. Yeah baby! I am now the official photo editor of Starlight. What I am even more happy about is the fact that I will be like a photographer more than a writer. Haha. I lurve photography better than writing and I do believe that I also work better in the first one. See, oh ehm gee!

And you know whats even better? I will be the one in charge of Starlight's website. If you have visited the website , you cant help but notice it's [ehem ehem] "plain jane " design. But wait till I get my hands on it. It will be G-L-A-M-O-R-O-U-S.



And before I forget, let me greet you a Happy month of July. I dont know how but I have made it like a sort of custom to celebrate everytime a new month has come. The month of June was a gloomy month for me so I am looking forward for a fresh, new, and better month thats ahead of me.


Im running out of words to say so let me leave you with this oh-so-hilarious video from the movie Grease. Some of my friends and I watched this movie for our supposed to be musical play for our music class. But it was cancelled. Oh ehm gee, just watch how John Travolta dances in the video. Lol.I wonder if he could still do that in his age now? hmmm.







___________________________________________________________________





PS. I changed my playlist. I'll change it monthly from now on. :]

No comments: