Saturday, July 28, 2007

Finally.sigh.

My tune: Heard 'em say by Kanye West

For a moment, I thought I was quitting blogging. It has been two weeks since I last posted. The excitement and urge to blog has somewhat died down in those 14 days of absence. As an individual, it is in my nature to lose interest on a special thing I dearly love in due course. Blogging is that special thing. When I cant blog for a long period of time, I get disinterested all of a sudden. It's what they call "short attention span". Am I right? Well, blame it all to my faulty internet connection. But anyhway, Im glad I am not quitting blogging.There is so many drama in life worth blogging about. Here are the things that happened to me and the things I planned to do when I was not around.


  • I ran in our student government for Vice-President.
  • Leading with only 13 votes from my opponent, I prevailed victoriously.Gees, I am so happy.
  • I am even happier to know that I've got the easiest, and most hectic-free position.Woohoo.Last year, I got elected as the secretary.From that experience, let me give you a piece of advice: Never ever run as a secretary.You'll only regret it.Especially if you dont have the perfect handwriting.Hahaha.
  • My friends deserted my blog [!!].That's why nobody reads the things I put here anymore.Except for donya quixote.She's my only blogfriend I decided to link. Before I rebuilt this site, I had many links and blogfriends.But I grew tired visiting their blogs.All they do is blog about their whining and ranting.So when I reopened this blog 3 months ago, I decided not to link them again.

  • I am going to link people again. But this time around, I'll only link people who have relevant blogs that wont give me a headache when I read 'em.Heehee.

  • I discovered this very helpful website for people who sometimes couldnt understand the lyrics of their favorite songs [like me]. I was looking for the meaning of the lyrics of the song Champagne Supernova by Oasis and I stumbled on this site. Visit it and finally, understand.

  • I gave my friendster profile a makeover. My theme is about the choice between doing good or evil. Check it out here.






  • I am dying to have a haircut.Having long hair requires a lot of maintenance.High maintenance that is.I simply dont have the time and willingness to do so.Im thinking of going bald.Like Britney. [Of course, you know Im joking.]

Well thats about it.Nothing more to say. I still have a writing competition tomorrow so my post ends here.After this, I'll go bloghopping and look for blogs worth linking.^^

A less boring post tomorrow.

Good night everyone.

No comments: