Monday, August 13, 2007

Sad songs for myself

Dear Earthling,

If you are here in my journal to read something that'll make you happy or enthusiastic or even ecstatic, well, you are in the wrong place. If you are in high spirits right now, spare yourself from the melancholy you are about to read.

I am sad right now and so, it is rightful for me to make a sad post too. I dont know why I am sad. But come to think of it, I dont need a reason to be sad. There are a lot of things I should be happy of. But I am sad.. simply because I choose to be sad. Having a frowning face is after all, a choice.
Love lots,
The Chronicler >.<

Songs that make me sad: [emo mode]

hear the songs in my playlist at the end of the post

1. Sparks by Coldplay


Did I drive you away?
I know what you’ll say,
You say, “Oh, sing one we know,”
But I promise you this,
I’ll always look out for you,
That’s what I’ll do.

I say “oh,”
I cry “oh.”

Yeah I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,
And I saw sparks,
Yeah I saw sparks,

Sing it out.


2. One of these days by Michelle Branch


I didn't notice
But I didn't care
I tried being honest
But that lead me nowhere

I watched the station
Saw the bus pulling through
And I don't mind saying
A part of me left with you

One of these days
I won't be afraid of staying with you
I hope and I pray
Waiting to find a way back to you
Cause that's where I'm home


3. Mixtape by Butch Walker


You say hello,
inside I'm screaming I love you
You say goodnight,
in my mind I'm sleeping next to you
You drive away from my car crash of a heart
And I don't know

But you gave me the best mixtape I have
And even all the bad songs ain't so bad
I just wish there was so much more than that
About me and you

4. Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol

I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough

If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me
and just forget the world?

5. Boston by Augustana

She said I think I'll go to Boston
I think I'll start a new life,
I think I'll start it over,
where no one knows my name,

I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town,
to leave this all behind
I think I need a sunrise,
I'm tired of the sunset


You don't know me,
you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said You don't know me,
and you don't wear my chains..


6. Best I ever had by Vertical Horizon

So you sailed away
Into a grey sky morning
Now I'm here to stay
Love can be so boring


Nothing's quite the same now
I just say your name now


But it's not so bad
You're only the best I've ever had
You don't want me back
You're just the best I've ever had


No comments: