Thursday, August 09, 2007

The fool said in his heart, "There is no God!"

My tune: Here with me by Mercy Me

I used to believe in fate, destiny, coincidences, chances, etc etc. But having the real Christian faith, I no longer believe in such things. He controls and knows every single detail in the lives of every earthling [inlcuding you of course]. So do not think that fate is taking over your life, or even your love life.. It's not the works of destiny,honey. It is His' works.

In relation to the previous paragraph, I say Jesus led me to visit this particular blog. It is a journal of a Filipino Atheist. The title of his blog interested me into reading his blog and knowing whats intide the mind of an atheist.I read his posts and winced throughout. Man, that dude's lost. I am sorry to state it, but I believe he is bound to go to hell for making such statements like this one:


"These people would shut their eyes to Yahweh's rape of the Virgin Mary, wife of Joseph, and rejoice that Mary bore Yahweh's bastard son... [emphasis mine] "
From:source


The blogger, who calls himself Hellcat, obviously made blasphemous remarks.I was enraged when my eyes lay upon those offensive words. Throughout his blog, he talked and freely professed his atheistic pride, bashing the autheniticity of the Bible and calling the followers of Jesus Christ idiots. As a Christian, I was almost gnashing my teeth of anger. But then I realized that it's useless to argue with a fool.



I clicked a link on his blog and eventually, I found myself in yet another illogical website. The website is called Skeptic's Annonated Bible. It is an online version of the Bible but, with comments placed by verses expressing contradictions against the Bible. Come to think of it, they were even making fun of the Word of God! Again, I shook my head of the thought of how lost and blinded from the Truth the creators of the website were. I pity them.

I clicked another linked website on his blog and found this. It contains the actual so-called Gospel of Mary [Magdalene] which was the inspiration for the imprudent novel The Da Vinci Code by the plagiarist Dan Brown. I browse through it a little bit and found the Gospel to be a total deception. There is something about it that tells me that the Gospel of Mary is not Divinely inspired and was created to mislead people.



If you want to challenge your faith, I say visit the websites I mentioned. But if you want to have a good read, spare your time from irrelevant matters and visit this sensible website.

No comments: