Friday, October 03, 2008

Showing Off



I'm currently having scattered brains right now due to my upcoming first ever hellweek in college. It's gonna be one heck of a series of sleepless nights. Gosh, I am having a reality check right now. I am in UP. UP! I just can't sleep away my exams. I'm constantly imaginary slapping my face every time I find myself snoozing the day again in my dorm. Seriously. Things aren't that glamorous when you are completely in control of your actions. There were times whe I feel really disappointed of myself because of my growing college vices. Have I told you that I think I'm failing my Soc Sci 10 subject? Like OMG. Unacceptable right? Oh well. I am discplining myself at the moment.

For the meantime, let me show off my so-called work of art [that is what my prof. is calling it] for my Soc Sci 2 third exam. It was uber fun doing the photoshoot. I didn't have anything at hand. Only my osbsolete Sony digicam. But with my resourcefulness and a bunch of game-for-anything friends, I was able to pull this off. :)

We were supposed to create a work of art based on a theory of any philospher we've studied in class. I chose Hobbes' State Of Nature. I interpreted it through my own version of the disney sugarcoated Snow White.



Thanks Naira and Chuchay. :*

No comments: