Saturday, October 18, 2008

This Is How A College Girl Rants

[I just want to rant. I seldom rant in my blog..so here it goes.]

Oh jeez. I can't really believe it. The first semester of my college life is officially over. Everyone's home already in my dorm. No one's around here except me and a few "problematic" kids and the upperclassmen.

I am completely heartbroken and emotionally torn apart. [How pathetic. I sound so emo-ish] I'm supposed to be ecstatic that I've survived my first sem in UP but I feel the exact opposite. I've been emotionally unstable lately. One day I'm humming "Perfect Day" and the next day, I'm singing the most depressing song ever written in history. Maybe its because of my growing and ehem, maturing hormones. Or maybe because I have a slight tendency to become bipolar. No, I aint joking. Seriously. My crehazy friends and I even dubbed ourselves as "Mga Iskolar na Bipolar".

So right at this moment, I am in the lobby of our empty dorm at 3 am in the morning, depressed and in an unexplainable mood all over again. The aura of the dorm, with boxes and storage containers containing valuable things of my fellow dormers that transformed this dorm into our second home, line the corridors. Its a very depressing thing to look at. Especially when I pass by empty rooms with cleared out closets and clutter-free books.

Why am I even still here in my dorm and not at home? Blame it all to CWTS. I still have to finish our project proposal. I could have finnished it a long long time ago, but my procastination habit just starts kicking in. But I'm done with our project proposal. I've peppered it with looove.

[Okay, i just looked outside our dorm (our doors are glass,btw) and I saw this cat roaming around. Its getting freaky here. I've heard a lot of *stories* about our dorm but I've never believed them.Jeez, I dont know what to say right now.]

The truth of the matter dearest readers is, I am ultimately depressed right now because *drum roll* I don't want to go home yet. I just want to stay here, seriously. The reasons? Well, I'll keep it to myself. The only thing I want to go home to Bacolod is that I'll get to see my parents, my best friends and my 2 sisters who are also coming home from UP-Diliman.

So yeah. Thats it. I'm going home tomorrow and I don't even know what time I'll leave. My upperclassmen are inviting me to come them [they're going to Bacolod too for the Maskara Festival] but I'm not quite sure if I will. I want to travel alone. I want to travel with myself and my gigantic red luggage. Yes. Its the perfect way to reminisce and think about things. There are a looooot of things to think about. You have no freaking idea what has been happening with myself and my life here. It has been a rollercoaster. And not just a rollercoaster.. A MEGA rollercoaster. I would be flat as a pancake right now if my Father God had'nt rescued me with Divine Intervention.

Jeez, I am having verbal diarrhea right now. I seriously have to get some sleep now. But before I do, lemme show you how my room has been like in the past few days. [And Kuya Eug, you're right. I will post pictures of my room here. HAHA]







WHAT A MESS. Anyhoo, I'll be in Bacolod in less than 24 hours. Ciao.

No comments: