Sunday, September 14, 2008

Open Letter


Dear loves,

I know I’ve been mum for quite a while. If we were on a long-distance relationship, we could have ended our relationship a long long time ago with my lack of updates and communication with you. For this, I am deeply sorry. I sure do miss you.

Blame it to my busy schedule and my lazy, sluggish attitude. Not to mention my lack of interest to blog. I guess I was just experiencing the occasional blogger’s block. There are a loooooot of things to talk and dish about. But perhaps, I just can’t seem to put them into words. Some things are better left unwritten. But here I am in front of my PC, untangling this big block of thoughts in my mind, ready to be shared to the rest of the world.

You know what? Sometimes I question why I take the care and time to spend a good one hour typing down anything and everything about life and what this brain of mine could come up and publish it to the world wide web. I am not quite sure of what to answer to my question. I guess it’s simply because of the mere fact that somehow, sometime, the “little pearls of wisdom” I gather as I walk through the road of life that I share here could be meaningful to somebody who serendipitously stumbles upon my little blog. Well, it’s not as if I post here things like “how to have world peace” or “ways to be happy in life”. I know I am just a Filipino small town girl, but I believe I am a Filipino small town girl with a lot of stories to tell.
So here I am, telling my stories. Maybe this is the purpose of my blogging. Don’t you think?

Anyway, in the past few weeks I’ve been gone, I have gathered a good amount of little pearls of wisdom. I’m beyond excited to share them with you. Hold on tight because I feel like word vomit is coming your way.

I know you missed me,
Charisse

No comments: