Saturday, April 21, 2007

Discovery


My tune: It feels like home to me Chantal Krevaizuk

Its been a long time my friend. My computer broke down last week so I wasnt able to go online for days. Apparently, a virus from the web kept on blocking my access to the internet. So there you go, 7 whole days of suffering.

I thought about my blog and how Im not able to update it that often. Well I decided not to actually since if I post here every single day, it would seem like my words would turn to yadda yadda stuff.What I mean is, it would be entirely monotonous. So I like updating it once a week. It gives me time to think about what I'll share you next.

Anyway, there's a lot of things to catch up here. Im dying to tell you my trip to the beach exactly seven days ago. Going to the beach is a very big deal to me since all my life, I was deprived of it. I was always stuck in a chlorine-smelling swimming pool. So I was very excited.We even rode a pump boat going to the island. At the sight of the powdery white sand and the crystal clear waters of the island made my heart leap for joy. I was like a kid seeing a gigantic banana split.haha

The moment I stepped my foot on the shore and felt the sand between my toes, I knew that I belonged to the beach. Yes. I am a beach girl.

As I plunged into the water, I felt the salt in it get into my eyes.But I wasnt annoyed. At least it was not chlorine like what I was used to feel in my eyes.And to make things even better, I even got a jet ski ride.Yeah..it was the best. Some professional jet skiers were also in the beach resort and I made my way into letting me ride in one of their jet skis..for free. Well, what can I say, thats the power of my charm. [!!]

Oh man, the jet ski ride was terrific.I felt like a a lifeguard in the tv show Baywatch.haha. The wind was blowing my hair in all directions and water was splattering all over my face.What an experience!Hmm..Im thinking that my next adventure would be surfing.Aint that cool?Lol.

Well, going home and leaving the beach was the hardest part.I really hate saying goodbye to things that I love.And here, I was like saying goodbye to my home. But I didnt leave it empty handed.I was full of memories and of course, the discovery that I, Charisse, the girl who was once a prisoner of a swimming pool, is actually a..beach girl.

No comments: