Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Late Documentation

So I've been thinking about what I've been through over the past months. I realized that I've been "gathering life experiences in very large doses". I am almost like having an everyday overdose of life itself. Maybe its because of my constant tendency of over-thinking and over-analyzing the happennings and goings-on of my life, but you know what, in my own perspective, I can say I've been through a lot. Only I and God knows the real deal, the real score of the gist of my story.



I am such a storyteller so I've thought how much I've been missing a lot on telling and sharing my stories to the world wide web. I've been absent in the blog-o-rama for quite some time now. If only I had the time [well, I actually have all the time in the world] and the right resources to constantly jot away my stories, then I would have felt a little more helpful to the society. I've been literally begging my 'rents for a laptop this year, so hopefully next year, I'll get what I've been begging for months. And with that, I could easily make myself present in the world wide web. Jeez. I just LOOOOVE blogging, know what I mean.

So anayway, bottomline is, I just wish I'd documented more on my freshmen year in college. It could have been a good read 50 years later. Well, there's no use crying over spilt milk. There are a few months left before the 2nd sem ends. I't may be too late but I'm sure, a lot of juicy stuff are going to happen pretty soon.

xoxo,
misschrayola
[okay, just to explain myself: i've been watching too much Gossip Girl & miss chrayola is like, my pseudoname in the net from now on] :)

No comments: