Sunday, November 09, 2008

Making Spaghetti With Friends

I had such a very fun birthday. Few people know how emotional I become when it's my birthday. I've had a series of bad birthdays for years that I gave up even hoping to have a pure & sincere good time on my birthday. But this year, I actually did.

Thanks to the spontaneity of my friends and I, we had an awesome unplanned slumber party. Patty's aunt owns this beach house in Guimbal so we packed our bags the morning of my birthday and headed out. We were pretty loaded that day. We splurged on groceries and spur-of-the-moment shopping. Like we just bought whatever popped into our minds.Hahaha! We ended up buying too much food. So yeah, we pigged out. A LOT.

And to top it all off, we cooked our food the old style way- over uling. Later that day, we swam in the beach, made smores and Patty got drunk with vodka.

So yeah. We had endless stories about random things and people. And we did crazy stuff only the four of us could understand.

Good times, good times. The best thing about my birthday was the realization how great it is to be in college. I have all the freedom in the world, yet I am sane enough not to abuse it.

Gosh, this is the life.

PS. pictures will be posted soon.

No comments: