Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I'm over it!

Yaaaay! I am over my appearing and disappearing act. I am.. freakin' officiallly back! Yeah, beybeh! *applause applause*



Now that I am back there are sooo many things in line for me to blab about. But since I dont wanna bore my readers, I made up my mind that I'll just save them for the later days when I desperately don't have a topic to blog about. Hey, I'm not the kind of blogger who whines and rants about how cruel life is. I'm a cool blogger. [wuuut? LOL]

I bet I sound very hyper today. I dont know, but I am. Maybe because I just ate corn flakes or something.. Or maybe, it's because I am now wearing in my mouth [and for the next 2 years].. BRACES! [No, no. I wont post a picture of my braces here. Since I had 'em on, I haven't had a decent, cute picture. My smile looks awful! >:c ]

Yes, lads and gents, I am now a BRACEFACE, a METALMOUTH, a BETTY LA FEA [especially when I wear glasses] , whatever you look call it. It's a whole new experience for me, and so far.. ahmm.. I'm definitely experiencing the downside of it. I haven't eaten real food for the past four days and I keep on showering saliva when I speak, but as I've said, It is a whooole new experience. I'm starting college in two months and I don't mind having that new look. :)

And speaking of college, I just want to tell you that I am so ready for it! Im graduating this 26th of March. The sadness and reluctance to leave high school is over. I'm ready to leave high school, but not that enthusiastic to leave the people. I'll miss surely miss 'em but Im looking forward to meeting new folks in UP Visayas.


Oh? Haven't I told you guys about my college school? Well, Yeah.. I am going to UP Visayas particularly in Miag-ao. I know, I know. I really wanted to go to Diliman but God has other plans for moi. I cried about it of course but acceptance spells peace. It's still UP right? And besides, Im going to make sunog my kilay so that I'll get enough grades to transfer to Diliman when Im on my second year. :D As of now, I will be enjoying the serenity in UP Miag-ao since it's situated in the mountains. See? Away from temptations. That's more like it.


Anyway, I might be boring you now, so my updates end here.


Ooooh. Before I forget..have you noticed my new layout? I designed everything myself! The banner, the code, every single thing [pride pride pride]. It's a work of a Photoshop amateur so please excuse the imperfections. ^-^ I've updated the side bar and added songs I'm liking at the moment. Im not quite sure why the theme of it is tattered, torn paper. When my creative juices flow, they are unpredictable. I did this sponatenously.Whatever comes into my mind then.. that is it! Hahaha! This new layout is a sure sign that I am now going to blog on regular basis [i hope so]. Give me constructive comments on my new blog layout if you like.They will surely make me a better Photoshopper. Tata!



No comments: